Silver Charged Membrane Element
Silver Charged Membrane Technology
In the final stage of the 7 stage purification process, the highly advanced Silver Charged Membrane Technology (SCMT) purifies the water once again, for enhanced purity with RO+SCMT technology.
- Made of Alumina Nano Fibers attached to micro-glass carrier fiber.
- Active fibers are 2mm x 250nm in size. The small size of the fibers allows the technology to operate on the atomic level.
- This technology creates a filter media that has a very high Electropositive charge potential that removes submicron contaminants through electroabsorption.
- Larger particles are captured within the fiber structure of the media.
- Can achieve very high flow rates and very low pressure drop.
- Non - chemical pathogen removal.